Oct 13, 2014

How to Get Accepted | Approved into Fileice PPD network in 1 Day


Fileice is Pay Per Download site. The best thing about Fileice is that it supports PayPal payments, that is you can get paid directly to your PayPal account. There are many PPD network around here but Fileice is considered to be best of them. FileIce has a very large number of CPA offers available which has average pay rate of $1 to $22+ and a very helpful community which is there to help you out anytime.


In this post, I’ll talk about how I got approved by FileIce on my third attempt. The reason is simple. Before starting approval guide i would like to show you some screenshot of Fileice Leaderboard and my own earning.

How to get accepted into FileIce PPD network?

This tutorial will guarantee you a 98% success rate into being accepted into Fileice if you follow the instructions carefully.

To get started, you must register for a Fileice account under my referral link because I am the top earner of fileice so 100% chance of your getting approved if you register under my referral link.

Step 1 : Click on Register.
Step 2 : Now Fill Captacha and Check the box. Click Continue.

Step 4 : Fill all the information. Remember do not put fake info. If you do so than your chance to get accept is almost zero. 

Step 5 : After Filling this info click on Next.



Step 6 : Fill the all information as they asked. I want to remind you again " Put all the information real and correct." If you are going to put fake information than your chance to get accept is almost zero.


Note : This last page information is very important to get accept.

Step 7: From Dropdown Menu select "To upload files and earn Money."

Step 8 : Now put your website url or blog url here.

Step 9 : Click on Verify. Here you have to verify your website owner ship. It has two verification method. 
Before I start addressing this part, make sure you remove the last forward slash. In this step, you are required to verify the ownership of the domain you provided. The verification process offers two methods. One is the File Upload method and the other is the MetaTag method. I used the MetaTag option since I created a blog in Blogger.


Using of Meta tag method because it is easy:


Firstly click on Meta tag verification method.
In the MetaTag option however, all you need to do is add the metatag they provide after selecting the method under the drop-down menu and paste it on your website's header. I will show you how I did it with my blog.

How to add a MetaTag to your blog



1.) Assuming you already have a blog, go to www.blogger.com and login your account.
2.) Click Template tab and Edit HTML.
3.) Find your template's meta tags. In my template, it was located right at the top as shown in the image above. If your having trouble finding it, press CTRL+F and type "head".
4.) Copy the meta tag FileIce provided and paste it after your templates meta tag as shown in the image above.  5.) Save your template.
6.) Head back to FileIce and click Verify.

Or if you want verify with fileupload method then follow these method:


The File Upload option pretty much sums it up on that image above. All you need to do is to download and upload the file to your website and click the link on Step

It will confirm once you have successfully verified your website before you click Verify.


Step 10 : After Verification most important part comes into picture. Promotion method. Now read this carefully it is very important.

Now just copy the below matter and paste it in the box.

Hello sir
I am an Internet marketer with good experience. I had experience with ppd and cpa. Like fileice, cpalead, leadbolt, sharecash. I have average of 250 to 400$ per month. I mostly use youtube and facebook as my instant traffic source. I also work on seo but it takes time after new launch of google penguin. Due to recent low conversion on other network and high paying offer of this network. I want to join this network. 
Thank you

 Step 11 : Click On submit. 

Once your done with all of the steps above, tick the TOS agreement, type the captcha and click Submit.

You should then be redirected to a page like this:


Remember : If you are going to join under under my referral Link than you are chance to getting accepted in this network will be 100%


Good Luck

No comments :

Post a Comment