Sep 14, 2014

TATA DOCOMO Free Internet Trick for Android November/December 2015

Everyone wants unlimited Internet So I Come up with this new Free unlimited Tata Docomo Internet Trick .
I also try this trick on my phone and my Phone net is fine.


TATA DOCOMO FREE NET FOR ANDROID
In Android you must install a Opera Mini Browser.
Now open your Settings
Now fill this area like this :

Name     :Tata Docomo
APN     :TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
PROXY  :010.124.094.007
PORT    :80
HOME PAGE: www.google.com

1 comment :

  1. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to and you are
    just extremely excellent. I really like what you have got here, really like what you are stating and the
    best way during which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
    I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.


    my homepage - SEO

    ReplyDelete